Cook time: 30 ish minutes
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed or shredded
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (I normally use the 98% fat free)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mexican blend (or other blend of cheese that you prefer)
- 1 bag frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- olive oil for drizzle
- panko for top
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix chicken, cheeses, mayo, broccoli and cream of chicken soup in a bowl. Spray casserole dish with nonstick spray (because I am paranoid) and pour mixture into. Top with 1/4-1/2C panko (or other bread crumbs) and drizzle lightly with olive oil. The olive oil will help promote browning.
Cook for 30 minutes until cheeses are gooey and bubbly.
Serve over pasta or rice.
|Thawed store brand chopped broccoli|
|Cream of chicken soup|
|Look at that gooey cheese and crunchy crust with the bright green broccoli- yum!|